April 14, 2010 - Remembering you today and forever, Halle B

Gone But Not Forgotten......We Love You!



From Her Family







"Together Again"



Song By Janet Jackson







There are times



When I look above and beyond



There are times when I feel your love



around me baby



Ill never forget my baby



(I'll never forget you)







When I feel that I don't belong



Draw my strength



From the words when you said



Hey it's about you



Look deeper inside you







Dream about us together again



What I want is together again



I know we'll be together again cuz







Everywhere I go



Every smile I see



I know you are there



Smilin back at me



Dancin in moonlight



I know you are free



Cuz I can see you star



Shining down on me







Good Times we'll share again



Ooh it makes me wanna dance



Say it loud and proud







Always been a true angel to me



now above



I cant wait for you to wrap your wings around me



Wrap them around me baby







Sometimes hear you whispering



No more pain



No worries will you ever see now



I'm so happy for my baby







What I'd give just to hold you close



As on earth



In heaven we will be together baby



Together again my baby







Song By Janet Jackson







HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLE - JULY 6th 2009

Dear Halle, Happy Sweet 16! Thinking of you today and always. We love you so much.






AP Black Mamba - In Dedication to Halle: "We Won't Be Quiet"

Thursday, May 21, 2009

AP Black Mamba video: We Won't Be Quiet

2009 Austin Performance Black Mamba team video (see above).
Dedicated in memory of teammate Halle Brent who defined "mamba toughness" throughout her courageous battle with cancer. The voice you hear at the beginning and end is Halle shouting her unique "yeah". During the Lone Star Classic Tournament, which was held in Dallas on April 10-12, the Black Mamba team, prior to the beginning of each match, handed each player of each opposing team a pink "h" heart button attached to a card that briefly explained Halle's story. Halle left us just a few days later to be with the Lord on April 14, 2009. Austin Performance Volleyball recently announced that Halle's AP jersey no. 6 will be retired and that each AP team next year will wear the pink "h" heart on their jersey similar to the tribute on the Black Mamba jerseys this year.

Turn up the volume and listen to Halle shout loud!